- About Us
- Medical Facilities
- Recent News
- Senior Citizen Center
- Clearwater Valley Assembly of God
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Community Presbyterian Church
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall
- Kamiah Bible Church
- Kamiah Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Nazarene Church of Kamiah
- The Life Center
- Pine Ridge Baptist
- St Catherine's Catholic Church
- First Apostolic Acts Church
- First Indian Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Indian Church
- Veterans Services
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Contact Us
Work on Hill St - August 13, 2019
There is a crack sealing project beginning 8-13 on Hill St. Please avoid parking on Hill St betwe... [more...]
The mission of the Kamiah Volunteer Fire/EMS is to dedicate our efforts to the preservation of life, property and the environment from the effects of fires, medical emergencies, and other hazards. As volunteers we will continually strive to empower our team members with a positive, engaging and professionally challenging environment, and dedicate ourselves to the education and knowledge of the standards, infrastructure and training needed for superior service to our community as efficiently as possible.
We, the members of the City of Kamiah Fire Department and Kamiah Rural Fire District share responsibility for conducting the business of the District in a professional and responsible manner. We are committed to conducting ourselves in an ethical manner, and to treating each other and the people we serve humanely, professionally, and honestly. We are committed to the following values:
- Accountability Members are accountable to each other and to the community we serve. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions.
- Integrity Members are honest and fair in our dealings with our customers and each other. We represent the District and our profession with honor, and we inspire each other to demonstrate trustworthiness, openness and sincerity.
- Flexibility Members of the Kamiah Volunteer Fire/EMS recognize and adapt to the evolving needs of our community, and our organization.
- Openness Members recognize our citizens entrust us with their safety and tax dollars. In return, we conduct our business openly in monthly meetings, public hearings on the budget and other special topics, and an open strategic planning process.