- About Us
- Medical Facilities
- Recent News
- Senior Citizen Center
- Clearwater Valley Assembly of God
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Community Presbyterian Church
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall
- Kamiah Bible Church
- Kamiah Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Nazarene Church of Kamiah
- The Life Center
- Pine Ridge Baptist
- St Catherine's Catholic Church
- First Apostolic Acts Church
- First Indian Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Indian Church
- Veterans Services
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Contact Us
Minutes from REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING 12-23-2020 KAMIAH FIRE STATION KAMIAH, IDAHO 1:00 PM
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING 12-23-2020
KAMIAH FIRE STATION
KAMIAH, IDAHO 1:00 PM
Guests: See sign in sheet (attached)
Council Present: Dan Millward (President), Stephen Rowe, Genese Simler,
Mayor Heater called meeting to order at 1:00 PM
Approve Amended Agenda (Action): Motion to approve the amended agenda was made by Councilmember Stephen Rowe and seconded by Councilmember Genese Simler. Roll call vote: Genese Simler aye, Dan Millward aye, Stephen Rowe aye.
Approve Consent Agenda Items (Action): Motion to approve the listed item below on the consent agenda was made by Council President Dan Millward and seconded by Councilmember Stephen Rowe. Roll call vote: Genese Simler aye, Dan Millward aye, Stephen Rowe aye.
- Approve Minutes from the Regular City Council Meeting 12-10-20 (ACTION)
- Discuss/ Approve Completion of living quarters at Fire Station (ACTION) – Chief Arsenault provided the mayor and council with the estimated costs of up to $4,000.00 from Jacob’s Lumber and Clearwater Builders Supply to complete the living quarters in the Fire Station. He stated a lot of the items listed form Jacob’s will need to be ordered, where Clearwater Builders Supply has them in stock. Councilmember Stephen Rowe requested the Chief to provide the council with the budget line item as well as available funds when requesting additional funds. Motion to approve the request to complete the living quarters at the Fire Station as well as allowing Chief Arsenault to purchase products per his discretion was made by Councilmember Stephen Rowe and seconded by Councilmember Genese Simler. Roll call vote: Genese Simler aye, Dan Millward aye, Stephen Rowe aye.
- Discuss/Approve approval to look for grants to clean up old dump site (ACTION) – Council President Dan Millward requested authorization to look for potential grants that would assist the city in the costs for cleaning up the old dump sites. Motion to approve Council President Dan Millward to look for available grants was made by Councilmember Stephen Rowe and seconded by Councilmember Genese Simler. Roll call vote: Genese Simler aye, Dan Millward aye, Stephen Rowe aye.
- Discuss/Review city attorney contract (ACTION) – Councilmember Stephen Rowe stated he would like to make a motion to terminate the contract between the City of Kamiah and Chadwick & Associates effective January 31,2021 and was seconded by Council President Dan Millward. Roll call vote: Genese Simler naye, Dan Millward aye, Stephen Rowe aye.
Meeting Adjourned at 1:30 pm
Betty Heater, Mayor Stephanie Dyche, City Clerk